Today we declutter and remove all the anger, guilt, resentments, blame, shame and worries. People and things that don’t spark joy AT ALL. Do things that make you happy, drink water, sleep and watch how your health and life improves.
In times of decluttering remember:
- Always be nice and kind even when you’re having a bad day.
- Try and be the greatest person that you can possibly be.
- Spread as much love as possible.
- See the best in people, appreciate others.
- Tell people you love them.
- Push them to be the best they can be.
- Celebrate and be happy for them.
- Remind people that they’re worthy.
- Treat others how you’d love to be treated.
- Be humble and gentle always.
Try your best to be a positive in others. This crazy world we live in would be so much better with a little kindness.