The journey to becoming the person you truly are. Emotions, self-talk and negative attitude towards yourself is like a virus through words and actions even from the quietest and smallest. You never know who’s watching, what are they’re intentions. And trust me someone is always watching. Someone is always looking at you with different intentions for you, you just never know what until something happens. Nothing can encourage someone’s good example like seeing them truly live it. And nothing moves others like the authenticity of you living a good, positive life and showing it. So simple, yet so effective right? Be the change you wish to see and let that bloom outwardly regardless of how another being may be towards you.
Think you’re not good enough? Think again:
- The people you compare yourself to compare themselves to other people.
- Your mind can be a very convincing liar.
- There is more right with you than wrong with you.
- You need love the most when you feel you deserve it the least.
- You have to fully accept and make peace with the ‘now’ before you can reach and feel satisfied with the ‘later’.
- Focus on progress rather than perfection and on how far you’ve come rather than on how far you have left to go.
- You can’t hate your way into loving yourself.
I wanted to share an app that is so inspiring and uplifting to me right now and it’s called Presently. Its an app where you can share personal gratitudes and it can be anything really, from feeling grateful for the current season, an event in your life and even a person you feel happy to be surrounded by. I love it so much. Give it a try to highlight the positives in everyday and into growing more and more into a good person.
S T A Y H A U T!